Netune offers research and consulting services on the use of ICTs in eletronic business. We identify opportunities, develop projects and market studies, guide the adoption of new processes always focusing on economic and social development.
- Consulting on IT and Business alignment strategies
- E-business consulting
- Applications and solutions analysis
- Viability analysis
- Human resources qualification
- Strategies for the adoption of new technologies and processes
- Market studies
- Market analysis
- Trends analysis
- New technologies studies
- E-commerce market policies consulting
- International cooperation
- Pilot projects and funds resourcing
Netune's services are aimed at the alignment of information technologies with business strategies. We are especially interested in aspects related to: information technology and e-commerce; inovation; entrepreneurship; competitiveness; cooperation; human resources qualification; and workforce performance.
Netune develops exploratory studies in diverse areas, always looking forward the impact of Information Technologies in specific sectors and in society in general. These studies are coordinated Tadao Takahashi.